Author Topic: Drive By Shooting near the Pinns  (Read 2845 times)

JC w KC redux

• my density has brought me to you...
Drive By Shooting near the Pinns
« on: November 12, 2013, 09:37:12 PM »
I forgot to mention that yesterday when we were driving out from the Pinns, there was a roadblock on the road leading back to Soledad. Cops said there had been a shooting and we had to turn around and get past all the emergency and law enforcement vehicles by using the dirt vineyard access road parallel to the main road. There was a CSI dude on scene. When we got home the news channel reported that it was a drive by shooting of a jogger. I guess it wasn't happening in Soledad - so some gangstas decided to make some news. They didn't say it was gang related - only that the jogger was Hispanic and the shooters got away.
One wheel shy of normal

MUCCI

• Mudders
Re: Drive By Shooting near the Pinns
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 12:26:19 PM »
The kid that has been slaying pins big routes was the first responder.

Here is what he had to say on supertopo:

whitemeat

Big Wall climber

San Luis Obispo, CA

Nov 13, 2013 - 07:09am PT 
I too had to deal with a emergancy on monday! instead of climbing this was a gang banger thing...

Got out and did some fun stuff and started driving home in between pinns and Soledad something very very real happened! There was a young kid that was on a jog bent over waving at me for help. As we run over he said"somebody shot me, I have been shot"! Turns out some gang banger as#@&%es decided to shot the guy 4 times with a f*#ken shot gun. As we call 911 we help him out to the best of our abilities and wait for more help. It was gnarly and made me wish I knew more about saving lives but the para medics eventual came and took him away and I hope he does good and they find the dicks who decided to have some fun by shooting an innocent 20 year old college kid named rubin Martinez! 

And this is what the next post had to say:
14 men nabbed in under-age sex sting

An October sting operation by the Monterey County Sheriff’s Office nabbed 14 men on suspicion of agreeing to meet minors for sex, according to a release.

“Operation Mama Bear” involved members of the Sheriff’s Office Special Enforcement Detail and Investigations Division. All 14 of the men arrested agreed online to meet someone they believed to be a 15- or 16-year-old girl for various sex acts, deputies said.

Upon arriving at the prearranged location, the 14 suspects were taken into custody without incident.

During the interview process, multiple suspects disclosed additional juvenile victims of sex crimes. Those victims have been identified and those cases are currently under investigation by the respective jurisdictions.

Operations like “Mama Bear” will continue in the future, the Sheriff’s Office warns. There are several ongoing investigations associated with “Mama Bear” and more arrests are expected in the future.

Arrested suspects include: Ruben Martinez, 20, of Soledad; K. Aroon, 25, of San Jose; Kevin Colosky, 28, of Hollister; Abelardo Hernandez, 41, of San Jose; Francisco Berlanga, 25, of Watsonville; Donald Threatt, 63, of Fairfield; Roberto Mendoza, 26, of Seaside; Alexi Gopko, 29, of Seaside; Jaime Ozuna Jr., 30, of Los Banos; Shawn Landon, 39, of Sacramento; Raun High, 30, of Fresno; Shane Walton, 35, of Seaside; Francisco Garcia, 32, of Salinas; and Ryan Fromuth, 30, of Salinas.

Hmmm.

mynameismud

• unworthy
    • Mudncrud
Re: Drive By Shooting near the Pinns
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 07:26:20 PM »
They make the place a National Park and it goes downhill.
Here's to sweat in your eye