Author Topic: Great gear closeout  (Read 5986 times)

karl

• Mudders
Great gear closeout
« on: May 05, 2014, 01:23:47 PM »
I am getting rid of a bunch of my gear. That means a fair number of cams, haul lines, pulleys, swivels, haul bags, big wall harnesses, chest harnesses, offset nuts, and the like. Anyone interested in that kind of stuff, let me know.

Atomizer

• Atomized
Re: Great gear closeout
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 02:07:32 PM »
What do you have for haulbags? I've been borrowing and could really use a couple plus swivel.

F4?

• unworthy
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 04:25:19 PM »
Small nuts?

Mungie is always looking for some.

I'm not worthy.

Brad Young

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 04:41:50 PM »
Small nuts?

Mungie is always looking for some.

You know Factor, sometimes your attempts to goad him get tiresome. I don't mean to be an asshole to you publicly; I consider you an excellent friend (and I know you and he are excellent friends too). But damn, it just gets old.

F4?

• unworthy
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 04:50:36 PM »
Sorry there Munge...
I'm not worthy.

mudworm

• Head Mistress
    • http://www.mxi2000.net
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 09:17:50 PM »
F4, all you need is change your target once in a while. I dare you to goad Brad.

Oh, I think you just did already.  :D

Karl, you don't have a couple of extra locking belay biners, do you? I don't know if that's what they are called -- one for my Grigri, and one for my ATC. For some reason, I've had more than one gym partners make nervous comments when they saw the state of my biners. One got a noticeable notch from the rope, and the other just looks old over all that made it look like some dropped gear... oh, wait, I think it was! Maybe it's time for me to get some better looking biners. (Mine are perfectly safe.)
Inch by inch, I will get there.

karl

• Mudders
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 10:57:40 PM »
My haul bag is the Metolius El Cap in orange. I also have the little backpack BD one in gray. I should have a new swivel.

I'm sure I have lockers for belay devices, but they probably don't look amazing.

I'm going to pull out all the totes and come up with a list and photos. But, if you need something, I've probably got one or ten, so just ask.

karl

• Mudders
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 10:59:04 PM »
The haul bags are in mint shape. One carried my heater to jailhouse and the big one only did like 5 steep walls, so it looks new.

karl

• Mudders
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2014, 02:06:44 PM »
Here is what is left:
Metolius El Cap Haul Bag 37" tall x ~18" Diameter.

Metolius mini crag pack, BD skylounge Double Ledge fly (deployed once), Metolius gear sling, BD nut tool, Misty Mountain Gear Sling/Chest Harness, Yates Big Wall Harness.

Petzl Ropeman, Pair of Metolius Speed Aiders, Yates Screamer, Purple Beal 8mm x 60m static rope (used as a tag line for bolting over two days), 3 - BD locking D's, 3 - Single lock locking biners, micro nuts (offset and regular), aluminum bashies, wired bolt hangers, a pair of Mammut 1/2 ropes 60m (8.9mm or 9mm) (these ropes were used two times and the taped ends are intact and still clearly legible).

karl

• Mudders
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2014, 02:07:35 PM »
Rain fly for Skylounge Double