September 19, 2017, 05:30:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: For weather forecast for Pinnacles, click here.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quest for Mud (Special Edition)  (Read 96139 times)
clink
Pin Heads

« Reply #460 on: June 24, 2017, 07:18:44 AM »

Tripdig

Causing trouble when not climbing.
JC w KC redux
AgentOrange

my density has brought me to you...

« Reply #461 on: June 24, 2017, 04:20:51 PM »

Tripdig

Crash Buds
Contraband Crack
JC w KC redux
AgentOrange

« Reply #462 on: September 10, 2017, 01:31:14 PM »

Kat and I were on the west side yesterday after a 2 month hiatus from climbing and Pinnacles.
Did some exploring and found one interesting face but I wasn't in the mood to drill in the sun.
We looked at several other possibilities and climbed a little just to get some movement.
Saw a rattler on the trail between the bridge at Destiny cutoff and Bouldering Rock after talking to a variety of folks and Dan Gearhardt (sp?). It was stretched out and lazing apparently after a meal. There was a decent bulge about half way down its' length. Temp was only 93 back at the lot. Looking forward to rejoining clink next weekend.

clink
Pin Heads

« Reply #463 on: September 10, 2017, 07:53:56 PM »

There was a decent bulge about half way down its' length

Same here.

Brad Young
Grand Master

« Reply #464 on: September 12, 2017, 11:29:58 AM »

Kat and I were on the west side yesterday after a 2 month hiatus from climbing and Pinnacles.
Did some exploring and found one interesting face but I wasn't in the mood to drill in the sun.
We looked at several other possibilities and climbed a little just to get some movement.
Saw a rattler on the trail between the bridge at Destiny cutoff and Bouldering Rock after talking to a variety of folks and Dan Gearhardt (sp?). It was stretched out and lazing apparently after a meal. There was a decent bulge about half way down its' length. Temp was only 93 back at the lot. Looking forward to rejoining clink next weekend.

Really glad you got back out. It's seems like about the right time.

Oh, and "exploring" is overrated and not necessary at Pinnacles. No need to bother (although that might change come November).

BTW, I got the PCAD email and thought it was very well done (tried to reply on that thread, but it's a "no reply" thread). Thanks to all of you for putting in the hard work (again).

JC w KC redux
AgentOrange

« Reply #465 on: September 12, 2017, 04:04:16 PM »

BTW, I got the PCAD email and thought it was very well done (tried to reply on that thread, but it's a "no reply" thread). Thanks to all of you for putting in the hard work (again).

Sorry - the thread is locked because I don't want to answer questions on there - I added a couple pics and my email address if anyone has any questions. Last year I unlocked the thread AFTER the event. I'll do the same this year.
clink
Pin Heads

« Reply #466 on: September 16, 2017, 06:53:55 PM »

JC got high on 420 today.

JC w KC redux
AgentOrange

« Reply #467 on: September 16, 2017, 07:49:04 PM »

JC got high on 420 today.

Thank God.
Now I can quit climbing.
Pass the doobie Scoobie  Laugh Out Loud Out Prrr Crazy Arf
JC w KC redux
AgentOrange

« Reply #468 on: September 17, 2017, 11:19:32 AM »

KC and I had a fun day with clink yesterday.
The park's temp gauge said it was a high of 88 but it felt very pleasant all day.
There were nice breezes and a few gusts that just about blew clink and me off our respective stances.
It was good to drill bolts again.
KC is still claiming she doesn't have her Pinns head back yet.
Weather looks good for next weekend but we will not be able to get out for the next couple weekends.

We'll have to get back out and finalize a couple things on the routes we did yesterday before the big event weekend.
We still need to put in an anchor, add some chains to both anchors and torque all the bolts.

clink tuffs out a difficult stance to set me up. He seems to enjoy setting these traps  Yes Nod Devil

Agent Orange stopping to get in another bolt on the lip. It took some effort to resist just running it out. Crazy

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24]
  Print  

Jump to: