Author Topic: The forum is mine!!!  (Read 18572 times)

mynameismud

• unworthy
    • Mudncrud
Re: The forum is mine!!!
« Reply #160 on: August 30, 2022, 12:02:29 PM »
escape
Here's to sweat in your eye

clink

• Meanderthal
« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2022, 07:15:46 PM »

from Soledad
Causing trouble when not climbing.

waldo

• Mudders
    • Chaos Gate
« Reply #162 on: September 01, 2022, 08:18:39 PM »
That one always seemed more work than fun.

F4?

• unworthy
« Reply #163 on: September 23, 2022, 06:50:48 PM »
anybody?
I'm not worthy.

clink

• Meanderthal
« Reply #164 on: September 24, 2022, 08:11:38 AM »

On our way to camping at Lee Vining Creek for fishing last weekend, I pointed out to Johnny climbs I had done in view from hwy 120. The Great White Book, being one of my favorite memories, climbing with Bob Walton and his son and my daughter Kate, when she was in high school. Upon returning home I found a picture Bob had taken of us low on the route. As Kate said when I sent her the pic, Good times!

We dropped in on the Young's on the way back, way too long since last visit. Came home a day early to dodge the September rain.

waldo

• Mudders
    • Chaos Gate
« Reply #165 on: September 25, 2022, 07:06:54 PM »
On our way to camping at Lee Vining Creek for fishing last weekend, I pointed out to Johnny climbs I had done in view from hwy 120. The Great White Book, being one of my favorite memories, climbing with Bob Walton and his son and my daughter Kate, when she was in high school. Upon returning home I found a picture Bob had taken of us low on the route. As Kate said when I sent her the pic, Good times!

We dropped in on the Young's on the way back, way too long since last visit. Came home a day early to dodge the September rain.

Clink, that was a fine day in the mountains!  Our kids climbed great! I remember belaying Jon on the book pitch and being amazed. He scampered up it like a crazed crab, never coming near the book itself, and joined me at the belay in little more than a minute.

clink

• Meanderthal
« Reply #166 on: November 02, 2022, 06:55:32 PM »

It’s so cool that when the adults are done posting we can have run of the place!