Author Topic: Lost wallet 3/23 east side  (Read 2103 times)

Aimeeclimbs

• LoadStone Lovers
Lost wallet 3/23 east side
« on: March 25, 2021, 08:25:05 AM »
Hi!  I was climbing at Discovery wall and Monolith east face on Tuesday and lost a small blue wallet with my credit card and driver’s license. If anyone happens to find it, please contact me at my username at gmail.com. Thanks

mudworm

• Head Mistress
    • http://www.mxi2000.net
Re: Lost wallet 3/23 east side
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 08:53:26 AM »
It might not be easy for someone to find a ranger to turn a found item in these days. If it was climbers who found it, there are not many public platforms/forums around, so I expect to see a shout out somewhere. I will keep an eye out and keep my ears open for you. If it was hikers who found it (they travel under Discovery Wall often), I don't know where they would turn to to make PSAs.

In any case, hope your wallet finds its way back to you via a chain of good samaritans.
Inch by inch, I will get there.

BAP

• Mudders
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 09:59:03 AM »
If you have a driver's license in the wallet, the founder will likely to mail the wallet back to you.  That's what I would do.
Good luck!

clink

• Meanderthal
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 06:21:42 PM »
Hi, have you been back to look for it?
 If not, someone may be able to look for it and contact you for more detail on where you could have lost it around Discovery Wall.
Causing trouble when not climbing.

Brad Young

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2021, 07:07:32 PM »

If you have a driver's license in the wallet, the founder will likely to mail the wallet back to you.  That's what I would do.
Good luck!

^^^

She's lying. If she found it she would tape it on the middle sections of a hard climbing route and then tell you where it was  ;)  :P

BAP

• Mudders
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2021, 07:30:04 AM »
^^^

She's lying. If she found it she would tape it on the middle sections of a hard climbing route and then tell you where it was  ;)  :P

But how do I even get to "the middle sections of a hard climbing route"?   ::)

briham89

• Mudders
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2021, 07:31:43 AM »
But how do I even get to "the middle sections of a hard climbing route"? 

After 2020 "fitness" I have no idea....