Author Topic: I had no idea...  (Read 1963 times)

Ubergoober

• Mudders
I had no idea...
« on: May 15, 2008, 09:09:33 AM »
Yesterday, Munge came over to mi casa to get in a short ride (save the height jokes please) on our relatively new mtn bikes. We decided to bike up towards Stevens Creek Reservoir. I figured we'd maybe head towards Mt Eden road or crank out a little on Monte Bello. It was late in the day, so I didn't think we would have time to get to some trails...more pavement vs knobbies...sigh. We ducked down in at the park - which I knew had "some" trails, but I'd never spent any time in there. Lo and behold!!!! There are a SHIT LOAD of trails in there! I can't remember which one we took, but it was a decent hill climb. Getting to the top, I could see miles of trails. Munge asked me, "You didn't know about all of this?" No, I did not. Ferral Rat was obviously holding out on me when I was his roommate (prolly b/c I didn't have a mtn bike back then).

I am so jazzed I have dirt so close! The new Gary Fisher performed marvelously!! Climbed like a champ!

So...Munge and I are thinking about making it a weekly thing. Anyone else care to join for an apres-work workout 1x/wk?
SCREWD4LYFE!!